Zucchini ravioli is another one of those easy recipes that you can prepare in advance. The filling can be done with countless vegetables, even with cheese. Today we present you a simple version, perfect as a light dinner.
- 1 zucchini
- ½ onion
- 3,5 ounce peeled prawns
- 9 ounce mushrooms
- ½ glass of white wine
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them, not too small.
- Clean the zucchini and cut both ends. Cut the zucchini into two halves, horizontally. With a sharp knife or a mandolin, cut thin strips to make the ravioli.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan. Sauté the onion with a pinch of salt. Once the onion takes a clear color, add the mushrooms.
- Add the wine to the pan and let the alcohol evaporate for a couple of minutes. Incorporate the prawns in the pan and let them cook with the rest of the food until they take color.
- Remove the filling from the pan and assemble the ravioli: make a cross with two strips of zucchini, insert the filling and close the four ends. To close them, you can use a toothpick.
- Cook the ravioli already closed with a frying pan. Put them in the oven, about 10 minutes and ready to enjoy!