This asparagus cold soup is one of those simple recipes with great result that you will have ready in just a few minutes. If you like cold creams and soups, do not miss it!
- 15 ounce green asparagus
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1 pint vegetable broth
- 1/2 leek
- 1/2 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- Clean well the asparagus and chop them. Reserve.
- Peel and chop the leek and the clove of garlic. Sauté in a frying pan with a spoonful of olive oil.
- When the leek is golden, add the chopped asparagus. Season with salt and ground pepper, sauté for about 5 minutes and add 1/2 glass of white wine.
- After 2 minutes, add the vegetable stock. Once it is boiling, let it cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Pass the soup through the mixer until obtaining a homogenous mixture. If its too thick, you can add some water. Let stand in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge, pour a splash of olive oil and ready to serve!