These zucchini spaghetti with tomato sauce are the ideal dish if you want to reduce the number of calories and carbohydrates in your diet. A great alternative to traditional pasta and a good way to get your kids to eat better.
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 onion
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and peel the zucchini. Slice both ends off.
- Use a mandolin or a grater to cut the zucchini in a spaghetti shape. Reserve the zucchini spaghetti.
- Peel and cut into small pieces the half onion and garlic. Sautee in a frying pan with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Grind the tomatoes and add them to the pan once the onion golden. Cook over low heat until the water evaporates. Once the sauce has just thickened, season it with salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- Boil the zucchini spaghetti for 1 minute and drain them.
- Place the spaghetti on a plate, pour the sauce, sprinkle a pinch of oregano and ready to enjoy!