People think eating healthy means eating boring and tasteless food. Let this recipe show you that isn’t true! These mini eggplant pizzas, prove that a weight loss diet is not boring at all.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 shallot
- 3 ham slices
- 1 eggplant
- 1 handful of mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350Fº
- Clean the tomatoes and cut them into small dice. Add them in a frying pan, over low heat with a dash of olive oil.
- Chop the shallot and add it to the pan.
- When the tomato is soft enough, add a pinch of salt and remove from the pan. For smooth sauce, pass the mixture through the blender.
- Cut the eggplant into slices.
- Cover an oven-safe pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the slices on the tray, pour a dash of olive oil and season them.
- Put the eggplant in the oven until they brown.
- Remove the tray from the oven and add to each slice a spoonful of tomato, a strip of ham and a mushroom.
- Put the tray back in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- After this time, remove from the oven, let them rest a couple of minutes and enjoy!