Another simple, tasty and light recipe that will be ready in less than half an hour.The result of this tuna tartare will depend on the quality of fish. As long as you use a good-quality tuna, the dish will be amazing. It is essential to remember that raw fish must be previously frozen for health reasons.
- 8 ounces clean tuna
- 1 avocado
- ½ lemon
- ½ scallion
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Mix olive oil, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
- Cut the tuna in small dice. Add the tuna in the bowl and marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Cut the avocado in dice, the same size as the tuna. Add them in a bowl with the juice of half a lemon.
- Chop the capers and half onion and add them in the same bowl, together with the avocado.
- Add the marinated tuna, along with the avocado, capers and scallion.
- Mix until you get an homogenous mixture and ready to enjoy!