Cooking en papillote, yields great rewards without much effort. With this recipe, you will have the feeling of eating a “sophisticated” dish with very little effort. Cooking in parchment packets, preserve the aromas and the flavor of all the ingredients and also, is a technique that allows us to get low-fat meals. Tuna en papillote is ideal if you are on a diet!
- 1 tuna loin
- 1 carrot
- ½ onion
- ½ red pepper
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 ºF
- Peel and chop the onion, peppers and carrot.
- Once peeled and cut, sauté the vegetables in a pan until onion golden and remove it from the fire.
- Cut two lemon slices.
- Prepare a piece of parchment paper, 14×12″.
- Season the tuna loin with salt and pepper.
- Distribute the prepared vegetables over the parchment paper.
- Put the tuna above the vegetables, two slices of lemon and a dash of olive oil.
- Close parchment paper, wrapping the tuna and vegetables in a sachet.
- Put the “bag” in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let it rest a few minutes and enjoy!