Today we present another recipe to help you eating vegetables in an original and different way. Stuffed mushrooms are a star dish for all those who are dieting: they contain lots of water and a very low amount of calories. In addition, it is a simple meal that we will have ready in just a few minutes.
- 15 ounce whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 Carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 glass of white wine
- Salt and ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Clean the mushrooms and separate all the stems from the hats. Remove the parts that have been in contact with the ground.
- Chop mushrooms stems, which we will use later for the filling.
- Wash, peel and chop the carrots, onion, pepper and garlic cloves into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fº, so it will be at the right temperature when cooking the mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper the vegetables and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Sauté the chopped vegetables over medium heat, including the stems of the mushrooms.
- When the vegetables begin to take color and the onion golden, add the glass of white wine.
- Maintain medium heat and wait for alcohol to be absorbed. Remove the vegetables so they do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Season and place the mushroom hats in a tray suitable for the oven.
- Once placed, pour a dash of olive oil and fill them with the sauteed vegetables.
- Place the tray in oven at 350 F ° for about 20-25 minutes.
- When the mushrooms are tender, they will be ready to serve and enjoy. Bon Appetite!