Today we present another healthy and easy recipe. This stuffed eggplant is the perfect dish as a light dinner if you are on a diet. Is made with fresh vegetables and chicken breast, a low fat meat ideal if you want to control your weight.
- 1/4 chicken breast
- 1 eggplant
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 onion
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- Wash the eggplants and cut them in half lengthways
- Score the aubergine flesh with a diagonal cut to each half, without cutting the skin.
- Put the eggplants in the microwave for about 8 minutes. Remove the eggplant from the microwave and scoopp out the flesh with a spoon, trying not to cut through the skin. Reserve the flesh.
- Chop the onion, garlic, tomato and pepper and sauté in a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Cut the chicken breast into small dice. Add them to the pan once the onion is golden.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from heat and season the mixture, fill the eggplants, sprinkle basil on top and ready to enjoy!