Stuffed chicken breast with spinach, besides being an ideal dish for those who are on a diet, is a good way to get kids to eat more vegetables. It is an easy and light recipe. If you prefer, you can make the same recipe with turkey breasts.
- 2 chicken breasts (or turkey breasts)
- 4 ounce mushrooms
- 6 ounce spinach
- 2 ounce of fresh cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- 1/2 clove garlic
- ¼ onion
- Salt and ground pepper
- Open the chicken breasts in half.
- Clean and cut into small pieces the mushrooms, spinach and half clove of garlic.
- Sauté all ingredients in a frying pan, with a spoonful of olive oil, until the mushrooms release their water.
- Add the fresh cheese to the pan and simmer for about 2 minutes.Mix all ingredients and remove from heat.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with the mixture of vegetables and fresh cheese. If you can’t close them, you can use a toothpick.
- Grill the chicken breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, a splash of olive oil and ready to serve!