Another idea of a light, simple and delicious dinner: Stir-fry asparagus with shrimp and mushrooms. Stir-frying is an easy and quick technique. Just make sure you have all of your ingredients ready before you begin. Once the pot is hot, things move fast!
- 8 ounce wild asparagus
- 10 ounce fresh mushrooms
- 15 shrimps
- ½ Leek
- ½ Onion
- ½ lemon
- Salt and ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Clean the asparagus and boil them for about 5 minutes. Once cooked, cut them into small pieces.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms.
- Clean, peel and salt the shrimp. You can cut them into small pieces.
- Chop the onion and leek. Sauté in a frying pan with two tablespoons of olive oil and let simmer until onion golden.
- Add the mushrooms and cook them until all the water they have loosened evaporates.
- Add the shrimp and boiled asparagus. Cook until the shrimp turn white and the asparagus golden.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, add a dash of olive oil and enjoy!