Are you bored of the “usual” salads after summer? Here you have an original alternative with a mixture of textures and awesome flavors.
Spinach has a very high water percentage (about 90%) and helps to improve intestinal transit. In addition, the recipe will be ready in just a few minutes! The spinach salad is a good choice as a starter at lunch or as light dinner if you are following a weight loss program.
- 8 ounce fresh spinach
- 1 apple
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 5 ounce of fresh cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Apple vinegar
- Salt and ground pepper
- Wash the spinach leaves and remove all the stems.
- Once clean, dry them well and reserve in a big bowl, where we will mix all the ingredients.
- Wash the apple and remove the heart and seeds. You can cut it in thin slices, in half moons or small dice, as you prefer. Add the apple in the bowl next to the spinach.
- Peel the half-pomegranate. Add the peeled pomegranate to the bowl along with the spinach and apple.
- Cut into small pieces the fresh cheese and spread it on top of the rest of the salad.
- Add a stream of olive oil, two tablespoons of vinegar, season with salt and pepper and ready to serve!