Spiced baked chicken is one of the easiest and most simple recipes we have presented so far. White meats are undoubtedly a suitable choice if you are on a diet. Their low calories and saturated fat content, make this meat a great choice if you want to lose weight.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- Salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 ºF
- Wash and clean the chicken breasts.
- Put them in a tall bowl where you can macerate them easily.
- Squeeze a lemon. Pour the half juice into the same bowl as the chicken breasts. Reserve the other half juice.
- Add some oregano, thyme, rosemary and parsley to the chicken breasts.
- Mix the spices and lemon juice with the chicken breasts and leave to macerate for about half an hour.
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil, so the chicken breasts won’t stick.
- Place the spiced chicken and the lemon juice in the oven tray. Add the rest of lemon juice and 1/2 glass of white wine.
- Put the breasts in the oven for 50 minutes. Stir the chicken with the mixture of lemon juice, spices and white wine every ten minutes to ensure that the breasts don’t dry.
- After 50 minutes, remove from the oven and ready to serve!