This week we recommend you another simple recipe with a spectacular result. Shrimp and scallop skewers are ideal as a light dinner for all those who are on a diet or those who want to control their weight. The mixture of tastes, textures and the smoothness of the scallop, offer a different and surprising combination. In addition, it will be ready in just a few minutes!
- 8 peeled prawns
- 8 clean scallops
- 4 ounce cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounce zucchini
- 4 ounce fresh mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- Clean and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Clean, peel and slice zucchini.
- Clean and drain the mushrooms.
- Thread the prawns, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, scallops and mushrroms onto wooden skewers.
- We can follow the same “pattern” to complete each skewer. Keep in mind that it will be much more comfortable to cook and eat them if we fill two-thirds of the skewer, leaving a space to catch them with comfort.
- Season the skewers with salt and ground pepper.
- Heat the grill or pan.
- Once the grill or pan is hot, cook the skewers until golden brown on medium-high heat. We will simply have to control that they do not burn and turn them to make them well done from both sides.
- Once ready, pour a splash of olive oil and ready to enjoy!