An easy, exquisite and ideal recipe even if you are following a weight-loss plan. Despite its simplicity, this sauteed squid will surprise you with its flavor.
Cleaning the squid is the most time-consuming process of this recipe. If you want to save up this step, you can buy cleaned squid rings.
- 8 ounce squid
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the whole squid, cut them and drain them well. Reserve the squid.
- Chop the onion and put it in a pan over medium heat with a spoonful of olive oil, until brown.
- When the onion is tender, chop the garlic and add it to the pan.
- Add the squid in the same pan. After a couple of minutes, add a glass of white wine.
- Cook over a high heat until the alcohol evaporates (3 minutes).
- Remove from heat, season with salt and ground pepper, pour some chopped parsley and ready to enjoy!