A light recipe rich in iron, zinc and B vitamins. As usual, this sautéed beef with peppers is healthy, easy to prepare and delicious!
- Veal fillet (10 ounce)
- 1/4 red pepper
- 2 ounce mushrooms
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- Clean and cut into strips the onion, peppers and carrot.
- Cook the vegetables in a frying pan over low heat, with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into small pieces. Add them in the same pan.
- Let simmer until the vegetables are cooked.
- Clean the veal fillet with a knife and cut it into small strips. Add the veal to the pan.
- Once the veal is browned, add a tablespoon of soy sauce, season it with salt and ground pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
- After two minutes, remove from the fire and your dish is ready to enjoy!