This recipe is the perfect solution for those days when you do not feel like cooking. If you buy cooked octopus, you will have it ready in a few minutes. This octopus salad stands out for its high content of minerals. Perfect dish as a healthy dinner. Fresh, light and simple.
- 8 ounces boiled octopus
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 onion
- Olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the octopus with cold water. Let it drain and cut into small dice.
- Reserve the octopus in a large bowl, where you will mix all the ingredients.
- Clean, peel and chop the green and red pepper, tomato and onion. Reserve in the same bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and add 2 tablespoons of vinegar inside the bowl.
- Season the mixture, add a dash of olive oil and mix well all the ingredients. Let it rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- After half an hour, remove the bowl from the fridge, sprinkle the coriander over the salad and ready to serve!