Another light, healthy and tasty dish that will be ready in the blink of an eye. It will take you no more than 5 minutes to prepare this fabulous octopus carpaccio with lime vinaigrette.
- 1 Boiled octopus leg
- 1/2 onion
- Mixed leaf salad
- 1 chile
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the boiled octopus leg.
- Cut the octopus into slices, as thin as possible, and place them on the plate where we will serve the carpaccio.
- Clean and peel the chili and 1/2 onion. Chop them into small pieces and reserve them in a bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime in the bowl. Add a dash of olive oil and season it with salt and pepper. Mix the vinaigrette well.
- Place the mixed leaf salad on top of the octopus, spread the vinaigrette over and ready to enjoy!