Another fresh dish, ideal for the summer time. This Mushroom Carpaccio is a great appetizer that tastes and looks fabulous. It’s an easy recipe to prepare and a great starter.
- 6 large mushrooms
- 4 ounce mixed salad
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and ground pepper
- Clean all mushrooms well. It is very annoying to find sand while you are eating.
- Cut the mushrooms into paper thin slices. You can do it with a sharp knife or with a mandolin, so all slices will be the same size. Reserve the mushrooms.
- Pass through the blender the garlic clove, 4 tablespoons of olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon and 1 teaspoon of mustard until get the vinaigrette with desired texture
- Put the vinaigrette in a bowl and let the mushrooms macerate for about 30 minutes
- Once macerated, carefully place the mushrooms in your plate and decorate it with the mixed salad. Season it with salt and pepper and carpaccio is ready to enjoy!