This melon soup with ham is refreshing, light and one of the simplest recipes we have presented to date.
- 1/4 melon
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 ounce parma ham
- Clean the melon, removing the skin and seeds. Cut into small pieces.
- Pass the melon through the mixer until obtaining an homogenous soup. You can strain the soup to avoid any thread or fiber of the melon.
- Cut the parma ham into small strips and put them to dehydrate into the oven at about 300 Fº, until they are hard.
- Be careful not to burn the ham, is very thin and will take little time to dry.
- Put the soup on the plate where we are going to serve it, pour dash of olive oil and season with salt and ground pepper.
- Remove the ham strips from the oven, place them on top of the soup just before serving and ready to enjoy!