It’s time to stock up on light and refreshing recipes. This avocado, cucumber and melon soup will be ready in less than 5 minutes. Healthy, light and perfect as a starter.
- 1/4 melon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- Clean the melon, removing the skin and seeds. Cut into small pieces and put into the blender.
- Peel the avocado and cucumber. Cut them into small pieces and place them into the blender.
- Add a dash of olive oil and season it with salt and ground pepper. Add the juice of half lemon.
- Pass the melon, avocado and cucumber through the mixer until get an homogeneous soup. If it too thick, you can add some water to the blender until get the texture you prefer.
- Let the soup rest in the fridge for half an hour and ready to enjoy!