When summer arrives and the temperatures rise, you need to find the best solution to cool off, also when it comes to food. You don’t fancy hot dishes that require great elaboration when summer arrives. For those hot days, check out this cold tomato soup recipe!
- 3,5 ounce tomatoes
- 2,5 ounce pepper
- 2,5 ounce cucumber
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and ground pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Clean and peel the pepper, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces and add the vegetables into a large bowl.
- Peel and chop the garlic and onion as thin as possible and place in the same bowl.
- Pour a dash of olive oil and a teaspoon of vinegar over the vegetables and let it rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Blend the vegetables until obtain an homogeneous mixture. If the soup is too thick, you can gradually add some water to get your desired texture.
- Season with salt and pepper and the soup is ready to serve!