During the summer time, we usually fancy cold soups. Although peas are typical of spring, you can easily find them during the summer months. This cold pea soup recipe is tasty, healthy, nutritious and easy !
- 10 ounce green peas
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 potato
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 pint of vegetable broth
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Clean the potato, peel and cut it into small dice.
- Sauté the onion in a frying pan until golden.
- Add the green peas and potato to the pan.
- Fill up with vegetable broth and boil the veggies for about 30 minutes.
- Add the mint leaves and pass through the blender until smooth. If the soup is very thick, you can add some water.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, let stand in the fridge for half an hour and ready to serve!