This broccoli cream is ideal as a warm dinner on cold days. It is a very light dish, rich in fiber, nutritious and without milk, like all our creams. We hope you enjoy the recipe.
- 8 ounce broccoli
- ½ onion
- ½ leek
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Wash, peel and chop the onion and leek into small pieces.
- Peel and chop the garlic clove into small pieces.
- In a large pot, brown the onion and leek with a tablespoon of oil over low heat, between 5 and 7 minutes.
- Once they begin to brown, add the garlic. Keep on low heat for a minute.
- Cut the broccoli and add it to the pot.
- Pour the glass of broth and fill the pot with water until cover the vegetables.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Blend it until smooth. If the cream is very thick, you can add some water.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, a dash of olive oil and ready to eat!