Today we share again a simple and practical recipe. Perfect if you are on a diet. Light and tasty, this sole recipe is a winner with any flat fish. This baked sole with lemon is ideal as a light dinner.
- 1 sole fillet
- 2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F°.
- Cut a lemon into slices and spread them throughout the tray. Squeeze the juice of the other lemon and set aside.
- Wash the sole and salt it. Place on top of the lemon slices, pour the lemon juice and add a dash of olive oil.
- Put the tray into the oven for about 15 minutes, making sure that the sole is not burnt.
- Peel the garlic clove and cut it into thin slices. Fry in a frying pan with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Remove the sole from the oven, place the slices of garlic over the fish and ready to serve!