You will have ready this baked cod with mushrooms in less than half an hour. Easy and healthy recipe. You’ll be surprised by its result!
- 8 ounce cod
- 1/2 leek
- 2 ounce mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into small pieces. Reserve the mushrooms.
- Clean the leek and cut it into thin slices.
- Cook the mushrooms and leek in a cooking pot with 2 tablespoons of olive oil for about 10 minutes, stirring and controlling not to burn the veggies.
- After 10 minutes, remove from the heat.
- Season the cod with salt and pepper and place it on top of the leek and mushrooms. Put in the oven for about ten minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven, sprinkle some chopped chives over and ready to enjoy!