This avocado and prawn tartare is another of those fresh recipes ideal for summer season. Despite its bad reputation, avocado is highly recommended even for people who want to lose weight. Its satiating effect and its high content of Omega 3 fats, make it a great complement for all those who are on a diet.
- 8 ounce cooked prawns
- 1 tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Clean, peel and chop the tomato and onion as thin as possible. Reserve in a large bowl.
- Peel the prawns and cut them into small pieces and reserve them in the same bowl.
- Season the vegetables, add a dash of olive oil, the juice of half lemon and a teaspoon of soy sauce. Mix well all the ingredients.
- Peel the avocado and cut into dice. Add the avocado to the bowl and mix carefully, trying not to crush the avocado.
- Let the mix rest in the fridge about half an hour before serving.
- Remove from the fridge, place on a plate, add a dash of olive oil and ready to enjoy!