What is better than a vegetable soup on winter days? This recipe is very easy, light and prepared with healthy ingredients, as usual. It will help us solving a dinner in a simple way. With this asparagus and spinach soup, we will demonstrate again that we do not need to use milk, cream or cheese to get a good result.
- 6 ounce asparagus
- 8 ounce fresh spinach
- 2 ounce leeks
- 2 ounce onion
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Wash, clean, peel and chop leeks and onion.
- Pour a splash of oil into the pot where you will boil all the vegetables.
- Pour the leek and onion into the pot, over medium heat, until both get golden.
- Wash, clean and cut into small pieces the spinach and asparagus and add them to the pot.
- Stir all the vegetables well and pour water to cover them. Cover and set over high heat until the water boils.
- Once the water is boiling, lower the heat and let it cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it rest a few minutes.
- Blend all the vegetables until smooth.
- Serve on the plate, season with salt and ground black pepper and enjoy!