This cod ceviche is a Peruvian fresh and simple recipe. A very light dish that can be made with a large variety of fish. Here you have a classic and simple version, with a spectacular result. Don’t miss it!
- 1 cod loin
- 5 prawns
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 onion
- 1 chile chipotle
- 1 lemon
- 2 sprigs of coriander
- Salt and ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Clean the cod, removing all skin and thorns. Cut into small pieces and set aside in a large bowl.
- Peel shrimp and cut into the same size as cod. Reserve in the same bowl.
- Chop the onion, cilantro, chili and half avocado into small pieces and add them to the same container.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and add it to the fish and vegetables.
- Season it with salt and pepper, add a dash of olive oil and and mix well all the ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with foil and put the mixture in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge, let it rest for about 5 minuts and enjoy!